Let’s reinvent the PSL wheel. Sure, it’s always a classic, but our expansive collection of ingredients (available to deliver and stock overnight to your cafe) will give your menu a seasonal kick.
Whether your customers are looking to try a new alt milk with their PSL, or are on the hunt for a seasonal wildcard, here are a few ideas to play with. Find all of the fall ingredients you need in our catalog.
1 cup brown sugar
7oz hot water
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 tsp ground cinnamon
11⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
1⁄2 tsp ground ginger
1⁄2 tsp ground cloves
1⁄2 tsp ground nutmeg
2 tbsp tahini
2 shots of espresso
Táche Original Blend
Mix brown sugar with hot water until sugar dissolves.
Add pumpkin puree and mix thoroughly.
Add cinnamon, vanilla extract, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg. Mix and simmer on low heat for 5-10 minutes.
Remove from heat and add tahini paste. Mix thoroughly.
Allow the mixture to cool down and store it in the fridge overnight for use the next day.
2oz sweet potato purée (puree peeled baked sweet potato, cinnamon, and nutmeg)
1.5oz of pumpkin syrup
Alt milk of choice Tip: Oat’s nuttiness compliments the sweet potato
1. Combine all ingredients in pitcher and steam until desired consistency & temperature.
2. Enjoy it over ice with a light whip from the wand, then serve over ice.
3. Garnish with freshly ground star anise and nutmeg and enjoy!
3oz of chai
1oz pumpkin syrup
1. Serve hot—warming spices in hot chai unlock the aromatics and launch this drink to the moon. Garnish with whole star anise and a dash of cinnamon. Enjoy!
2. Additionally, you can pour the whole concoction over ice if your fall season is a warm one.
by Brian Lin
February 28, 2023
by Ian Gunn
November 18, 2022
by Ian Gunn
November 08, 2022